Talent Acquisition Leader (m/f)
Analyzing/understanding our business model and our clients needs to ensure a perfect match between all parties involved.
- Train and empower your team. Push your Talent Acquisition officers to new heights by developing new skills.
- Translating business needs in attractive advertising vacancies and placing adverts in the appropriate media.
- Delivering the complete recruitment process including receiving and examining applications, screening by telephone, managing interviews, debriefing towards the operational managers and short-listing candidates.
- Organising interviews between candidates and clients.
- Coaching & debriefing candidates on the job requirements.
- Conducting references checks.
- Delivering a great first impression of our company.
- Following up the employees’ onboarding.
- Building strong relationships with candidates & clients
- Coaching and mentoring Junior Talent Acquisition officers
- Participating to the weekly business review
- Having a dynamic & team-player spirit. Boost the team!
To be successful the candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A 2-5 years’ experience in consultancy, recruitment or a customer relationship management function.
- Relevant experience in banking would be considered as a strong asset.
- Experience as a recruitment officer would be an advantage.
- Ability to prioritise workload, to multi-task and to handle big volumes.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, influencing and communication skills.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, entrepreneurial and hands-on mentality.
- Fluent in French and English. German would be an additional asset.
The work permit is mandatory
Job Category: HR
Job Type: fixed-term contract
Job Location: Luxembourg