Project Control Officer – IT Financial controller (m/f)
· Responsible for keeping all financial project artefacts current.
· Organize regular meetings across the project team to capture all updated information.
· Maintain efficient and flexible processes to gather accurate, timely, and relevant financial program/project information.
· Perform quality control on gathered information.
· Ensure the link between PM and dev team management for financial project review and forecast.
o Project Demand Management to Budget & Cost.
o Resource Capacity.
o Ensure all information maintained can be rolled up to an enterprise portfolio view.
o Communicate information to PM as appropriate.
o Ensure Vendors financial reporting accuracy and on line with team forecast.
o TIME ALLOCATION• 40% allocation to gathering Information• 40% allocation to analysis• 20% allocation to reporting.
· Fluent in both English and French
· Minimum 3 years banking experience