AML/KYC Analyst (m/f)
Perform 1st line of defense of the AIFM role according to TSC policies and procedures being mindful at all times of the local regulatory framework in which we operate;
- Collect and analysis of KYC documentation to include requesting missing documentation, tracking receipt of the same, performance of first level screening and conducting risk ratings in line with TSC risk based approach.
- Monitoring of the relationship through daily screening in line with applicable procedures and in a timely manner, providing data to relevant parties to enable filings where applicable.
- Setting up and storing all AML/KYC documentation in relevant systems, including scanning, filing and archiving.
- Undertake periodic reviews of all the AIMF’s related parties, services providers , delegates , distributors and introducers along with AML KYC at Asset level , obtaining updated documentation as required.
- Representing the AML team, when necessary, at meetings, during conference calls or AML KYC Acceptance Committee.
- Develop and foster strong relations across all internal departments
- Keep up to date with changes in industry laws and regulations, specifically those related to anti-money laundering and countering terrorist financing.
- Continuously propose improvements to gain efficiency across the AML KYC process
3 to 5 years’ experience in an AML/KYC environment
Knowledge, skills and experience
Experience working in the Luxembourg fund industry like PSF, Management Company or banks;
Fluent written and spoken in French and English required, any other language (mainly Italian) would be an advantage.
Solid working knowledge of Luxembourg AML/CTF laws and regulations.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a sense of teamwork.
Ability to take ownership of daily workload and document status of deliverables.
Client solution orientated mind-set.
Ability to work autonomously and remain calm under pressure whilst delivering within agreed deadlines.
Good organizational skills with the ability to work methodically and accurately.
Must have initiative to continually improve and develop internal processes and self.
Entrepreneurial and project management mindset.