Business Analyst FA (m/f)
- Deliver macros
- Support to the Operations and BCM teams
- Organize training session on the changes
- Evaluate the risks
- Other support as a Business Analyst
- Analyse + the ops and clients needs
- Build + Macros ( Access and/ or XL )
- Testing + Tools and monitore the changes
- To control the changes associated to the project:
- To provide functional expertise on TA applications (Multi-funds TA and its satellites).
- Organize and provide documentation to the necessary processes/evolutions to enable the rollout in production.
- the non-exhaustive list of prerequisites is as follows:
- Business: i.e. Fund Administration Processes
- Norms & Process: Transactions, reconciliation, NAV calculation and reporting + KPI
- Technical: i.e. Master Excel / Access / VBA / XML/ MFFA/ Intellimatch;
- Functional: i.e. Expertise in FA ;
- Technological: i.e. VBA / XML / SQL
- Strong background experience in developing and delivering Excel/VBA scripts and macros.
- Hands-on experience in Mutlifonds
- Good knowledge of Asset Management & Servicing
- Excellent communication and change management.
- Language: French / English
Job Category: BA/PM
Job Type: Consulting
Job Location: Luxembourg