A significant component of your work will be to support our clients with the assembly production of their regulatory documents such as UCITS KIID, PRIIPS KID, and Regulatory reports such as EPT, EMT, and EET.
You will assist the Kid Factory team to provide high-level quality services to the international portfolio of clients by building a strong relationship with them based on your fund industry regulatory knowledge, and a clear understanding of their goals and needs.
You will need to ensure the accuracy and the consistency of the internal database to make sure this one is reflecting the client’s requirements and the legal constraints.
- Hold a degree in Finance, Business Engineering, or Business Administration
- Have a first experience in the investment fund industry
- Show experience with UCITS and AIFMD; KIID and PRIIPs regulations
- Demonstrate excellent analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset
- Show excellent communication and presentation skills
- Are proficient in Excel (VBA knowledge would be appreciated) and database management
- Are fluent in English (any other language is considered an asset)
Job Category: Tax Reporting Risk
Job Type: Consulting
Job Location: Luxembourg