Tax Reporting & Dividend Distributions Accountant
- Supporting the delivery of daily tax figures, periodic tax reporting and dividend distributions for funds administered.
- Supporting the analysis and implementation of changes in services required by regulatory or legal changes. Working with the product management teams, IT and business analysts in planning and executing solutions so that changes in mandatory data are available in time.
- Coordination with the reporting team and with the other teams in the fund administration and transfer agency to ensure smooth delivery of client services.
- Cooperation and support for client service teams in responding to client queries.
- Managing the delivery of services including:
- Execution and control of the dividend distribution process;
- Timely and accurate delivery of daily and period data for production and reporting;
- Timely identification of changing tax reporting requirements and cooperation with the Product team in the definition of the adequate operational response;
- Coordination with internal and external parties ensuring that reports comply with legal requirements in terms of data content, layout and timing.
- Support of the management of incoming requests from fund auditors, distribution partners, fund promoters with the teams responsible for the responses
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Degree in economics/business administration/accounting.
- Good knowledge of fund accounting and legal/regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of GP3 software an advantage.
- 10+ years of experience in a similar position in a large fund admin in Luxembourg or Dublin, Manco or Big 4.
- Good knowledge of the fund administration processes, including distribution and investor related tax requirements.
- Strong Accounting knowledge and very good command of MS Excel required.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to take initiative, providing solutions & following through for day to day challenges .
- Strong analytical, organisation and coordination skills.
- A very good command of English is essential. Knowledge of German/French is an asset.
- Experience on tax related topics for the below jurisdictions would be ideal: Belgium, Germany, Austria, Italy, Switzerland and UK.
Job Location: Luxembourg