System Analyst (m/f)
- Work closely with the client-facing team to elicit detailed requirements to enhance the core and develop the configuration of the systems and financial reporting suite to meet the demands of our clients, supporting, or acting as a business analyst. Ascertain timelines / expectations, identify whether these are achievable and manage expectations appropriately.
- Support of engagements with client facing teams, and possibly direct with clients over the life-cycle of a project, including attendance and providing updates via formal meetings and project documents, as well as keeping teams appraised of progress on individual tasks.
- Provide second level support raised via the support desk (Ivanti) as either Service Requests and Incidents, as well as enhancements raised through other means, including projects, ensuring client facing teams (and project managers, where applicable) are regularly appraised of progress.
- Understand or interpret complex or ambiguous requirements to specify, design and develop solutions within the system configuration, reporting, or to support users in rectifying errors in data input.
- Communicate clearly with other members of the team and members of the client-facing teams, both verbally and in writing, when gathering or explaining requirements, providing resolutions etc.
- Own and take responsibility for the end-to-end process surrounding a project / request, from gathering and documenting requirements, developing solutions, testing, deployment and closure documentation including accompanying user guides.
- Participate in data related projects and interfacing with third party systems to make the maximum value out of our systems data for the benefit of our clients.
- Assist with the continuous improvement of operational efficiency that might be possible to achieve, either for processes performed within the team or the wider business by working on automation, integration and the creation of complex reports.
- Perform testing of configuration changes to various applications and reports, documenting and evidencing findings to progress through release cycle or return to developer for adjustments.
- Work closely with other members of the team to assist in growing a detailed understanding of the applications used by the group, enhancing and updating our knowledge base and other materials.
- Consideration of the wider impacts of changes made to the system and possible implications, ensuring a focus on scalable solutions, and to maintaining a core (group wide, consistent) configuration, with continual group improvements, finding dynamic ways to achieve desired outcomes / results.
- Understand the groups change management framework and ensure that sufficiently detailed scoping documentation and deployment instructions be prepared to enable for the testing and approval of changes.
- Be able to follow a change process for significant system or data changes. Understand the audit need for it, as well as being confident in moving it through the development, system integration testing, user acceptance testing and approval steps.
- Document changes to systems and processes, incorporate updates to training materials and design relevant test cases to support and evidence successful development against the requirements.
- Ability to prioritise and organise own workload in order to meet deadlines across numerous clients, work streams and projects.
Skills, knowledge and expertise:
- Creative mind-set, general problem solving, and strong analytical skills are essential
- Experienced in customer service / support desk
- Must have a genuine interest in technology, systems and data
- Advanced PC skills notably MS Office suite (MS Word & MS Excel)
- Experience in dashboard creation tools: PowerBI, Tableau, IBM Cognos.
- Experience in adjusting IT system configurations and / or report development while following a rigid IT change management framework.
- Prior configuration experience of eFront products (Invest, Investment Café, eFrontPM).
- Prior experience in supporting users on Yardi, Viewpoint.
Job Category: IT
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Luxembourg