Supervisor Accounting Services (m/f)
What is the opportunity ?
The applicant will possess significant relevant accounting experience within Real Estate / Private Equity. The successful candidate will have the ability to establish personal credibility with both external clients and internal needs, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, and work well with fellow team members; while planning, prioritizing and coordinating their workload to ensure critical deadlines are met. The applicant will be able to add value by delivering high quality work and be able to proactively overcome issues and challenges to ensure timely delivery.
The position requires a highly motivated individual with extensive accounting experience with Real Estate / Private Equity investments.
What will you do?
– Monthly / Quarterly Oversight NAV
– Perform analysis, make recommendations, prepare responses on accounting matters
– Provide Ad hoc financial expertise as required.
– Monitor and ensure that all deadlines are met as agreed in the Operating Memorandum
– Financial statement review and analysis
– Coordinate with auditors and provide full support for audit/review of financial statements
– Ensure proper dedicated expertise on accounting topics (should also includes Limited Partnership know how and expertise)
– Yardi systems experience (Voyager and modules)
– Contribute to internal discussions to identify best practices on operational process related to Yardi Voyager
– Closely work with the internal teams and Yardi Support Team to improve process efficiency and team productivity.
What do you need to succeed?
– Strong analytical and organizational skills required.
– Professional, detail oriented self starter and team player that is able to work well independently, as well as with others. Must be able to multi-task and pick up tasks quickly.
– Curiosity, critical thinking and ability to understand complex concepts/process and write down them in a way that everyone can understand.
– Enthusiastic, autonomous and proactive with a hands on attitude
– Analytical skills, detail oriented, team-oriented person with a “can do” attitude
– Use to adhering to tight reporting deadlines, demonstrates an organized and structured approach.
– Experience in Yardi Voyager or comparable software
– Strong proficiency with Excel and Word.
– Strong US GAAP/IFRS accounting background
– BS degree in Accounting or Finance with expertise in Real Estate / Private Equity funds.
– Fluent in English
– Exposure to oversight duties with regards to NAV
– Exposure on Transaction Management and Transfer Agent tasks
– Past experience with US Limited Partnership
– Audit experience