- Perform Asset Management monitoring, analysis, reporting and AEI analysis.
- Support all sectors monthly projection process.
- Support all sectors monthly analysis and reporting including Leases/Licenses, Expenses and NOI.
- Prepare monthly Division management reports and presentation.
- Prepare monthly rental stats for submission.
- Prepare quarterly investor relation slides for Division.
- Support annual budgeting process for AM Division, including preparing and collation presentation deck for Division.
- Development and maintenance of reporting and dashboard template including coordination between IT and Users.
- Support Asset Management users on portfolio analysis and reporting.
- Participate in various ad-hoc analysis and data collation to support Division reporting and initiatives.
- Degree in Real Estate/Business/Finance or equivalent
- Min 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Possess strong analytical and financial skills with performance-driven personality
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
- Property industry knowledge and/or CFA qualification will be an added advantage
- Experience with Argus Enterprise and Tableau preferred.
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Luxembourg