As our Manager Legal and Corporate Services, you are responsible for managing the day-to-day legal, corporate and administrative affairs relating to your portfolio of client companies. Your typical day will see you working on wide range of diverse and dynamic projects, including:
- Working closely with clients to structure their lease, finance, securitisation, bond issues, holding structures and private equity funds as well as corporate governance.
- Guiding clients through more complex legal issues.
- Collaborating with colleagues in Finance.
- Maintaining accurate legal records.
- Actively participating in growing and marketing our business.
- Participating as a core member of our team and helping us sustain our strong reputation as a leading provider in trust and corporate services.
- Actively manage team members
- Have a real passion for what they do and why they do it.
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others.
- Are driven, confident, flexible and engaged.
- Hold a Master’s degree or professional studies in law with a minimum of 6-8 years of relevant working experience.
- Are (future) leaders/managers that can support, encourage and develop more junior colleagues.
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Any additional language is considered an advantage.
- Have proven experience in financial services, international law, tax or trust environment.