Senior Internal Accountant Consultant
The Senior Internal Accountant should be able to perform a variety of financial activities including analysis and budgeting. The candidate should have organizational and problem-solving skills and be able to present financial information and models in a concise and easily comprehensible manner.
Your responsibilities include:
- Administration, review bookkeeping done by offshore accounting team and preparation of financial statements for various internal companies.
- Assist or prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end closings
- Prepare and review the interim accounts as necessary
- Assist for monthly Group reporting
- Assist the auditors during the audit of financial statements
- Analysis of monthly financial performance, particularly of costs
- Ensure accuracy of G/L postings and reconciliations
- Calculation and posting of tax provisions and draft VAT and Tax returns
- Manage cash and assist in cash-flow forecast
- Ensure accuracy in data used by and in reports generated by the Finance department
- Provide ad-hoc reports as needed
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (in particular Excel)
- Knowledge of SAP/S4-HANA
- Fluent in English, French being an asset
- Ability to present financial information to a non-financial audience.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.