Senior Financial Controller (m/f)
Work Permit is Mandatory!
Duties and responsibilities:
- Coordination of accounting, tax, and legal aspects in relation to the in-house companies
- Assistance with the coordination and preparation of recurring reporting for the in-house companies (including notably the quarterly accounting reporting, the annual financial statements, the tax/VAT returns and other regulatory reporting)
- Review of above recurring reporting prepared by different service providers and implementation of effective controls.
- Preparation of the consolidation via SIGMA tool for the in-house companies
- Preparing and managing quarterly interim dividends of the in-house companies
- Managing the audit processes, liaising with local and group auditors to ensure that information is provided on a timely basis and all issues are resolved.
- Cash management operations and payments
- Intercompany reconciliations and regular intercompany settlements where applicable
- Preparation of forecast budgets and transfer pricing model for the in-house companies
- Administration work including organising boards meeting, reviewing minutes and loans documentations, interim dividend documentation, set-up/restructuring of investment structures based on tax advice, …
This list is non-exhaustive.
- Degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or economics
- At least 5 – 6 years’ professional experience gained in Real Estate and/or Private Equity in similar functions (in-house preferred)
- Knowledge of IFRS, INREV and local Gaap
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong technical accounting, tax and regulatory reporting skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Fluent in English
Job Category: Corporate Accountancy
Job Type: fixed-term contract
Job Location: Luxembourg