Senior Financial Accountant M/F
The role will cover both Finance operations and Finance business partnering. The ideal candidate would be someone in internal finance in our industry or from audit background.
This role provides an opportunity to add strategic value through delivering insightful management information to the business on a timely basis to underpin effective decision-making and support the ongoing strong business growth across the jurisdictions in which the company operates.
- Preparing financial analyses and models for the business to drive meaningful and insightful conversations with the business heads
- Work with the Finance Management to build strong trusted relationships with business leaders, manage complex priorities, and provide commercial and financial guidance to support delivery of the vision
- Work with the wider Finance team to create, enhance and deliver bespoke and targeted Product or Function financials to drive specific actions and behaviors
- Use solid financial knowledge and business insight to interpret data, draw conclusions, provide insights, and make proactive recommendations that deliver results, define improvements, and influence the leadership team
- Support the leadership team, their Products, and Functions in the preparation of the annual budget and periodic forecasts, ensuring appropriate challenge in establishing stretch but achievable targets
- Manage day to day Finance related queries from the business, particularly Luxembourg
- Develop and implement opportunities for operational efficiencies using analytical insight and work with the Finance peers on projects as required
- Good financial analysis and financial modelling skills
- Ability to present results to senior stakeholders
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities, business lines and regions.
- Preferably hold a relevant professional qualification (ACCA, ACA or CIMA)
- Exposure to financial services, in particular fund services business will be an added advantage
- Sound technical accounting and reporting experience
- Computer literacy and advanced Excel skills are essential
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues, clients, and business contacts
- Uses active listening skills to communicate data (both written and verbal) in a clear, concise, and unambiguous manner. Adjusting styles for various audiences to articulate finance issues clearly.