Senior Depositary Due Diligence Analyst (m/f)
- Conduct initial and periodic due diligences on the Investment Fund Managers (IFM) and their delegates.
- Understand the organisation, the processes and key risk areas of the auditee(s).
- Identify any weaknesses at the level of the auditee(s) that may be detrimental to the investors of the funds and / or may affect our Depositary duties.
- Interact with auditees, ensure an active listening and maintain an effective communication to build a good relationship and prevent misunderstanding.
- Understand depositary obligations and duties in order to manage incoming due diligence undertaken by clients on the depositary.
- Conduct project within Depositary and Fiduciary Services (DFS) department to improve Due Diligence process
Key Responsibilities and Expected Result Area:
- Ensure the review of the scope of the due diligences to be performed on the IFM and their delegates, locally or cross-border.
- Lead depositary due diligences and manage incoming due diligences from clients.
- Manage end-to-end on-site visits.
- Review reported issues, errors and breaches over the period under review and incorporate these outcomes into the scope of the due diligence.
- Ensure a close cooperation on transversal issues with different bank departments, to identify any field of risk(s).
- Be familiar with Regulations such as AIFMD or UCITS V and keep oneself informed of Regulation evolution.
- Monitor regulatory changes and adapt due diligence documents accordingly.
- Highly motivated, energetic and self-starter, who takes ownership of issues and drives them to resolution.
- Strong interpersonal client facing skills.
- Good working knowledge of UCITS/AIFMD regulatory requirements.
- Experience in Private Capital funds as well as in depositary functions are a must.
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills to assess fund impacts identify trends to help maintain an efficient and effective oversight model.
- Strong team player with excellent influencing and partnering skills.
- Ability to analyse, synthetize, share and communicate the information gathered.
- English language skills preferably combined with working proficiency French. German is considered as an advantage.
- Interest in Regulation and market practices evolutions.
Advantages of the position:
Transversal position, interaction with different actors of the Fund within or outside the Bank
You will join within the Depositary & Fiduciary Services department, the Due Diligence Analysts team where you will perform due diligences on Management Entities and on their Delegates.
Bachelor / Master Degree
Experience of working in a customer-facing role
Knowledge in Depositary Duties/Fund Industry
Experimented Depositary and/or Fund Industry (2-5 years)
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Ability to set up relevant performance indicators
Fluent in French and English – German considered as an advantage