SENIOR CORPORATE SECRETARY
- Play a leading role in maintaining and developing robust corporate governance policies and practices
- Ensuring the Board have the necessary resources to discharge their fiduciary duties
- Oversee maintenance, security and archiving of all Board records, materials, files and statutory docs.
- Prepares agendas, organizes meetings and assists relevant committees and boards.
- Takes and records formal minutes.
- Handles shareholder relations, coordinates and communicates annual meetings, and maintains a list of holding companies, officers and directors.
- Oversee travel arrangements and expense reports.
- Coordinates new business documentation.
- Oversee and attend to regulatory filings.
- Performs accounts/invoicing work.
- Acts as bank account administrator.
- Prepares invoices, reports, memos, letters and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software.
- Supervises and trains corporate services team staff as needed.
- Consistently exercises discretion in managing correspondence, information and all matters of confidentiality and escalates issues where appropriate.
- Reviews operating practices and procedures in order to determine whether improvements can be made in areas such as workflow, reporting procedures, or expenditures.
- keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organisation
- Management and retention of corporate records, research, analysis of data, statutory documents, contracts and reports.
- The successful candidate would be expected to have completed either Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators Program or equivalent (i.e.Executive Office Administration Diploma Program), or have at least 4 to 5 years corporate experience subsequent to a related Undergraduate degree.
- At least 3 Years’ experience in the legal or fund administration industry
- Familiarity with applicable laws and regulations.
- Database and data management skills are necessary.
- Strong editing, proof reading and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to maintain accuracy and give special attention to detail.
- Ability to be flexible, self-motivated, and to take initiative.
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload in order to meet strict deadlines
- Maintain integrity of confidential information and data.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office applications
Job Category: Transfert Agency
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luxembourg