Senior Back Office (m/f)
Ensure the processing, accounting and settlement of stock exchange order executions, as well as operational controls, in order to correctly impact the portfolios of the various private and professional clients as quickly as possible and to ensure the correct receipt/delivery of securities and cash from the depositories and cash correspondents.
- Ensure the enrichment, validation, booking and settlement of stock market orders (shares, bonds) and listed derivatives transmitted by the dealing room or by third party brokers based on a matching between orders in note and confirmations received in order to correctly reflect the securities and cash positions on the different clients’ accounts (private, institutional, investment funds) allowing the settlement of transactions on the different markets, according to the deadlines and in compliance with the procedures in force.
- Monitor the proper execution of transactions received via various electronic flows (MT515, Fix Execution, MT541/543), intervene in the event of rejections or anomalies and identify any recurring problems, in order to guarantee the proper accounting and settlement of executions and to maintain and even improve the level of automation on a daily basis.
- Enrich and generate settlement and payment instructions (SWIFT messages) to the network of securities depositories or cash correspondents, follow up on these instructions on the various markets involved to ensure proper settlement on the agreed value date and avoid any type of operational incident or financial impact that may result (late interest, lost profits, buy-ins, etc.).
- Area of securities (stocks, bonds, listed derivatives, etc.), stock exchange orders and their settlement/delivery and market specificities
- Swift messages (MT515 and XML equivalent, MT54X)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, XACT, SWIFT and banking tools
- French (C2), English (C2), German is an asset