Senior Analyst – Private Capital Services
- Handle with customer on-boarding and on-going due diligence in line with the company procedures, TA AML/KYC guidelines or Clients specific KYC policy for investors investing in the Funds including collection of information and classification in line with various regulations such as FATCA, CRS, AIFMD…
- Provide clarification to investors, distributors or client, handling queries and conference calls with multiple participants
- Perform regular quality reviews and validation of AML/KYC and tax data (Risk rating report, FATCA, CRS , KPI…)
- Manage alerts due to name screening or incoming cash flows mismatched items
- Provide training and coaching to Analysts in order to develop their systems knowledge (BP module / Sara) and KYC analytical skills
- Participate in various on-boarding calls to explain the KYC/AML process to our clients.
- Manage new launch of funds, migration and liquidation for the KYC/AML and Register activity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English .
- Proficient analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to quickly learn new concepts.
- Good judgment, confidentiality and discretion in communicating with colleagues and partners.
- Capacity to deliver within short timeframe
- Knowledge in the AML main regulations and laws.
- AML KYC On-boarding experiences.
- Any other languages (French, Spanish) will be considered as a strong asset
- Knowledge in MS Office applications (Word and Excel)
Job Category: AML/KYC
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luxembourg