Senior AML / KYC M/F
This role includes direct contact with investors ensuring focus on the highest quality investor service and requires complying with the Policies and Procedures of the Management company, a regulated company under the supervision of the CSSF.
- Perform the role in line with the policies and procedures, being mindful at all times of the local regulatory framework in which we operate.
- Collect and analysis of KYC documentation to include requesting missing/original documentation, tracking receipt of the same, performance of first level screening and conducting risk ratings in line with risk-based approach.-
- Verify account opening and/or maintenance changes in line with applicable procedures and in a timely manner, providing data to relevant parties to enable filings where applicable.
- Setting up and storing all AML/KYC documentation in relevant systems, including scanning, filing and archiving.
- Undertake periodic reviews of clients and investors, obtaining updated documentation as required.
- Representing the AML team, when necessary, at investor meetings, during conference calls or Client Acceptance Committee.
- Develop and foster strong relations across all internal departments –
- Keep up to date with changes in industry laws and regulations, specifically those related to anti-money laundering and countering terrorist financing.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in an AML/KYC environment
- Experience working in the Luxembourg fund industry like PSF, Management Company or banks;
- Fluent written and spoken in French and English required, any other language (mainly Italian) would be an advantage.
- Solid working knowledge of Luxembourg AML/CTF laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a sense of teamwork.
- Ability to take ownership of daily workload and document status of deliverables.
- Client solution orientated mind-set.
- Ability to work autonomously and remain calm under pressure whilst delivering within agreed deadlines.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to work methodically and accurately.
- Must have initiative to continually improve and develop internal processes and self.