Pricing and Securities Master Data Employee (m/f)
Ensure that all processes related to the maintenance of the Securities Master Database, to the pricing of all instruments for the Custody and the Fund business are duly and timely followed as designed. Principal activities are and not limited to:
- Maintenance of the Securities Master Database,
- Pricing of securities in positions as per pricing policies by using various providers and flows,
- Rates for forex, deposits, factors, floaters, etc. o Distribution to client systems,
- Strict adherence to rules, policies, laws, directives, and any other obligation is due.
- Ensure controls in place are duly executed and that timely escalation to the Section Head is ensured. Those controls must be documented, and results reported as designed,
- Provide proactive support to the other team members and to other sections when required,
- Promote effective and professional communication in the team being transversal or bottom-up, with internal stakeholders and certainly with external parties. Be an example and strive for excellence in that area,
- Ensure active participation to Section meeting and share experience, when possible,
- Understand the Kaizen and HH concepts and ensure proactive adherence and participation,
- Ensure proactive participation to projects upon request by using experience and expertise. Best represent the section and more generally Operations,
- Show a strong “can do” attitude when it comes to requests or changes.
- Academic background (i.e A level+2) in Finance or equivalent
- At least 4-5 years of working experience in financial instruments’ pricing and data management
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of a financial organization and related supervisory bodies,
- Very good understanding of all financial instruments especially on their attributes required for the static data maintenance and of their pricing methods,
- Fair understanding of the Custody and Fund business principles (Luxembourg and Cayman Funds) especially on their pricing principles,
- Fair understanding of the applicable laws, directives and regulations like EMIR, Dodd-Frank act and fair understanding of AIFMD and UCITS.
- Fluency in English, good command in French being an asset
- Good command of the Microsoft Office package with an advanced knowledge of Excel being an advantage
- GTData, Simcorp, Thaler and GP3 for the pricing and securities database management.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Client service, quality and risk oriented,
- Ability to work under pressure with focus on timely delivery,
- Effective oral and written communication skills,
- Able to take initiatives in the best interest of the Bank and the team,
- Use of good sense and risk-oriented approach upon decision taking