Operations – Senior Shareholder/Transaction Administrator
- As Administrator in charge of Real Estate and Private Equity transactions, you will be in charge of processing transactions supported by accurate and complete documentation. These transactions are processed within the deadline agreed in the Operating Memorandum.
- You will also have to ensure that all duties (including Legal duties) are applied and respected, and that our services are aligned with group decisions and global operating models.
- Ensure proper communication with clients, within the business line and with other internal departments
- Ensure proper resolution of issues including with other internal department
- Support the product development activities (if required)
- Ensure the business line is properly represented internally
- Ensure client retention through proper service delivery and active support of client reviews
- Ensure an efficient operational service to clients with proper following of processes
- Develop dedicated expertise in various matters (capital calls, secondary market, partly paid and fully paid, etc…)
- Ensure proper dedicated expertise on shareholder services transactions
- Ability to analyze supporting documentation provided by clients (shared with our Legal department) with regards to subscription agreements or any legal documentation written by Lawyers in order to ensure an accurate and complete file
- University or post-Graduate degree with experience in operations commercial company firms
- Knowledge of business strategy and priorities as well as processes and quality execution experience.
- Fluent in English and French. German would be considered an asset.
- Very good communication skills especially towards client.
- Good organizational skills
Job Category: AML/KYC