Operations – Senior Accountant
- Monthly / Quarterly Accounting – Establish detailed operating reports
- Perform complete accounting recognition for acquisitions and dispositions
- Perform analysis, make recommendations, prepare responses on accounting matters
- Provide Ad hoc financial expertise as required.
- Deliver clear, accurate figures and support to our clients
- Monitor and ensure that all deadlines are met as agreed in the Operating Memorandum
- Financial statement review, analysis, and preparation
- Prepare confidential and technical financial reports
- Year End Audit Coordination – Interface with external auditors and tax preparers and be responsible for all phases of the annual financial audit, including coordination of audit work papers Understand
- Coordinate with auditors and provide full support for audit/review of financial statements
- Participate in client team meetings, representing Fund Accounting Re/Pe Operations
- Strong analytical and organizational skills required.
- Strong communication skills (written, oral and graphic) and research abilities
- Professional, detail oriented self-starter and team player that is able to work well independently, as well as with others. Must be able to multi-task and pick up tasks quickly.
- Strong proficiency with Excel and Word.
- Strong GAAP accounting background
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- This specialist also needs to have expertise in Real Estate / Private Equity funds.
- Between 2 to 10 years in a similar position with hand-on experience on UK/US specificities
- Ability to deal with new complex products
- Fluent in English
Job Category: Corporate Accountancy
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luxembourg