- Ensuring the NAVs are reviewed and validated before dissemination to clients, other parties and markets as per standards
- Ensuring that the pricing of portfolio’s including Equities, Options, Futures, Fixed Income, OTC’s and Forwards are validated per pricing policy
- Responding to client queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Carrying out duties in accordance with current procedures.
- Review, enhance and redesign the procedures as the operational model changes
- Liaise with FA management to drive change.
- Liaise with internal departments, Trustees/Depositaries, Custodians, Auditors, and key clients and attend meetings when required
- Communicate effectively both orally & in written form with internal departments and external bodies and monitoring the same with all team members
- Working actively and closely with Manager(s) on various processes/projects, such as being assigned to take the lead and/or assist to implement new processes
- Training of fund accountants and supervisors on all aspects of NAV process and any type of reporting
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Proven understanding of fund’s structures in a financial services NAV environment.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve the multiple daily deadlines for client deliverables, with a mature approach.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for liaising with the Fund Accounting team and other Internal Departments, Trustees/Depositaries, Custodians, Auditors and the Fund Management Companies to which a service is provided
- Have strong experience as a fund administrator
- Being a Subject Matter Expert (SME) of one or more task
- Excellent desktop, IT and systems skills. Experience of GP3 and MIG21. Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word essential.
- Demonstrates excellent analytical, consultative, communication and judgment skills.
- Ability to work in a structured pattern, setting priorities and meeting deadlines.
Job Category: Fund Accountancy
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Luxembourg