- a watch of the regulation related to financial crime, which entails the AML-CTF rules, and branches,
Assess the impact of potential changes of these new regulations,
- Ensure the timely and accurate completion of the annual AML-CFT questionnaires to the authorities in charge of its branches.
- Complete the section relating to financial crime, including compliance with the AML-CTF rules, of the yearly Compliance report, submitted to board of directors approval and sent to CSSF before end of March,
- Act as the central contact point with the CSSF, the FIU and the Luxembourg Ministry of Finances for queries and matters relating to financial crime,
- Approve, define and oversee any recourse of compliance tasks or duties relating to financial crime regulation to delegates or contractors, temporarily or long term,
- Act as the central point of contact with the external auditors for controls that they do perform to assess within Long Form report compliance with the Luxembourg or branches countries financial crime regulation,
- English: fluent spoken, written – Mandatory
- French: fluent spoken, written – Desired
- Expertise at AML-CTF laws and regulations issued by the EU and the CSSF, and good understanding of the AML-CTF regulation issued by the authorities where has an office;
- Strong knowledge of the laws and regulations applicable in Luxembourg to Funds (UCITs and AIFs) as well as Custodian and/or Depositary banks;
- Knowledge of the main Programs related to Compliance Risk (e.g. AML, SAR, CRA, Global Economic Sanctions, Corporate Fraud Prevention, Regulatory Supervision Coordination, Privacy and Ethics…);
- Strong understanding of the nature of services offered by a bank servicing the asset managers (Depositary/Custody/Fund Accounting/Transfer Agency/Domiciliation and Corporate Secretary);
- Several years of experience within a Compliance function in a bank offering Custody, Depositary, Transfer Agency, Fund Accounting and ancillary services to UCI and AIF funds;
- Experience of providing compliance report and advisory support to Senior Management and Board members;
- Proven record of people management and development, problem solving and delivering effective solutions.
Oversight of the missions performed by the compliance partners, having AML-CTF responsibilities.
IT skills :
- Strong leadership and persuasive skills.
- Ability to produce and communicate advice in a clear effective manner.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills.
- Good organisational and analytical capability.
- Attention to detail and total focus on quality and client service.
- Collaborative and consensual approach to work.
- Experience of working across multiple jurisdictions
- An established direct network with the CSSF, the BCL, the CNPD, the Luxembourg FIU, the ALCO, the ABBL and the ANABL is considered as an advantage.
Job Category: Compliance
Job Type: Consulting
Job Location: Luxembourg