Manager – Accounting & Tax
- You will manage the whole bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements for various Luxembourg companies.
- You will ensure the maintenance of updated accounting and tax files of the of client companies of the Employer.
- You will execute transaction monitoring on transactions performed by client entities.
- You will Prepare interim accounts on behalf of the client as necessary.
- You will prepare VAT returns, annual tax returns, cash flow overview, budget, payment of bills, issuing invoices.
- You will manage the whole accounting process for clients: preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports.
- You will be in charge of the communication with all intermediaries (auditors, notaries, banks, tax specialists);
- You will coach and supervise the daily work of Junior Accountants and Trainees.
- You will assist in the creation of internal databases.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in accounting and have a significant professional experience of at least 8 years in a similar position, preferably in Luxembourg (University degree in Accounting/Finance, (ACCA-qualified or part qualified would be a distinct advantage);
- You have a very good knowledge of Lux GAAP accounting principles and the tax regulations in Luxembourg.
- Experience with BOB 50 software will be considered an asset.
- You are fluent in French and English (written and spoken). Any other language is an asset.
- You are dynamic, proactive, rigorous and have excellent communication skills.
- Teamwork is important in the fiduciary, which is why you will be able to share your knowledge with your colleagues and work efficiently.
- Proactive with a client service orientated attitude.
- Ability for multiple tasks requested at the same time and set priorities.
- Ability to solve problems and work independently and as a member of a team.