Lawyer Assistant (m/f)
- Assisting with and coordinating all administrative tasks related to client portfolios. Maintaining and monitoring the entire life cycle of client files from opening to closing in scope of the value chain.
- Monitoring in particular the financial aspects of the client files from opening to closing of the matter. Monitor compliance with billing calendars and deadlines.
- Ensuring that the files parameters and data in the billing system are correct, up-to-date and in line with the customers instructions and billing specificities; taking action to ensure that deadlines are met while monitoring budget constraints on a regular basis.
- Preparation of invoices; follow-up on unpaid invoices in cooperation with our accounting team.
- Issue and analysis of financial reporting.
- Managing both, internal and external communication (e-mails /phone calls) related to the client portfolios. Daily record keeping with electronic and hard copies; filing of documents in accordance with the applicable conventions.
- Ensuring that the allocated portfolios are in compliance with the firm’s rules and standards, liaise on a regular basis with the KYC, risk team for example.
- Updating our CRM database precisely on a regular basis.
- Filing of documents in compliance with the applicable conventions in the dedicated software, inter alia filing with public authorities;
- Scheduling meetings, setting up conference calls across multiple times zones, organizing internal and external meetings, venue organization and preparation of required documents. Taking meeting notes if applicable.
- You have a degree in Office Management or International Administrative Management (ESA) or Euro Management Assistant or equivalent;
- You have excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- You ideally have a first professional experience as an (invoicing and business) assistant in an international environment, ideally in the advisory or financial sector;
- You are fluent in both written and spoken German (native speaker level) and English; ideally with a good or basic command of French;
- You are highly proficient in MS Office;
- You have a service-oriented mind-set with the necessary eye for detail and problem solving skills;
- You are able to work autonomously and as a team player;
- You are able to handle confidential information with discretion.
- An entrepreneurial working environment giving priority to team work;
- An interesting role within a renowned organization;
- A multicultural environment where we promote diversity, talent and ideas;
- The ability to work and interact with a wide variety of specialists;
- Internal trainings and career development.
Job Category: Legal Governance
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Luxembourg