- Ensure accuracy of all property manager bookings including reconciliation of rental income to rent rolls, review of all service charge costs and income and accurate allocation of non-recoverable property costs
- Take care of day to day accounting for PropCos and HoldCos including, bank reconciliations, invoice review, monthly accruals, depreciation, etc.
- Take care of all supporting schedules: loan and interest calculations, depreciation and amortization schedules, etc.
- Assist in preparation of periodic VAT returns.
- Ensure accurate recording of all local, IFRS and Group GAAP adjustments.
- Respect periodic closing process timelines.
- Assist with consolidations and sub-consolidations.
- Prepare Luxembourg GAAP stand-alone and consolidated financial statements.
- Provide intercompany reconciliations and regular intercompany settlements where applicable.
- Contribute to the (interim) audit process, ensuring completion on a timely basis.
- Liaise with Treasury team to help ensuring adequate and consistent funding within the different structures
- Support asset management team with ad hoc financial information / analysis as required.
- University degree in Accounting/Finance (ACCA is an asset)
- Min 3-4 years of work experience in a similar field
- 2 years of real estate exposure needed
- Good knowledge of Lux GAAP (IFRS experience considered as an asset)
- Proficiency with MS Office standard applications.
- Fluent in English and French. Any other language would be considered as an asset
- Dynamic personality with a can do and hands on attitude
- Solution oriented approach/ problem-solving ability
- High sense of organization
- Detail oriented while constantly viewing the big picture
- Ability to handle and prioritize a wide variety of situations and challenges
- Ability to work independently but also be an excellent team player
- Curiousity and enthusiasm for business related matters with a strong desire to learn and support ·
- Manages stress well and uses it as a positive motivator
- High energy level; exhibits positive attitude, flexibility and stress resistance
- Sense of ownership, accountability and urgency
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to deal efficiently with people at different level of hierarchy
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Luxembourg