- Day-to-day management and administration of a range of corporate entities.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with the Chairpersons and Directors of each entity for which you are responsible.
- Reviewing and drafting documents and procedures working closely with legal team.
- Preparation of minutes and matters arising for the Boards or Committees.
- Working on all files and archiving for the portfolio of investment products
- The ideal candidate is graduated with a master’s degree in business / corporate law or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience in a similar position within an investment firm and/or financial institution in Luxembourg.
- Very good organizational and great communication skills are required to develop close working relationships with stakeholders and investors.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English.
Job Category: Legal Governance
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Luxembourg