IT Risk System Auditor
- Develop risk maps and assessments, particularly those related to information security
- Analyse the company’s projects and requests for new tools in terms of security risks, in close collaboration with the IT Security department
- Be proactive in defining security policies and procedures and be responsible for their maintenance
- Analyse and advise on risk acceptance requests made to Risk Management in terms of information security
- Perform certain security-related checks and critically review the results of additional checks carried out by other teams
- Monitor the performance of the Disaster Recovery Plan tests and help update it (business impact analyses)
- Actively participate in organising the monthly Security Committee and monitoring its decisions
- Contribute to staff awareness campaigns on information security
- Take charge of other security-related tasks such as analyses of compliance with new relevant regulations, interactions with auditors, or tender questions in this regard
- Be the back-up for other tasks of the Operational Risk Management team, such as monitoring subcontractors & suppliers, maintaining the Business Continuity Plan or managing operational incidents
- You can call on at least 5 years of experience as an auditor, operational risk manager and/or security officer in the financial sector (asset management would in particular be an advantage).
- You have good knowledge of the risks associated with information security and are interested in everything related to IT and new technologies.
- You have basic knowledge of financial instruments.
- You are proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Meticulous, you are approachable and able to interact effectively with those with varying degrees of technical expertise,
- You have a team spirit and adapt easily to a multicultural environment.
- You speak French easily, with a good knowledge of English. Knowledge of Dutch or any other European language would be an advantage.
Job Category: IT
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luxembourg