IT Business Analyst – Fund Administration (m/f)
- Clearly identifies project stakeholders and collaborates with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
- Analyse operational procedures and processes, working with the FA operations team to identify areas for automation which would be required to be fully compliant with the strategic direction of our business and technology.
- Translates conceptual requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Verifies requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Creates process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Employ project management tools and techniques when working on project initiatives
- Interact and liaise with the Architecture and Technology teams as well as external vendors to resolve functional & technical concerns.
- Develop as a functional Subject Matter Expert for the Fund Accounting Domain, documenting and developing a knowledge base, and cross-training team members.
- Provide various management reports and operational MIS.
- Self-starter with advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst, or a strong operational background in fund administration or financial reporting.
- A good understanding of the FIS platform or other Fund Accounting platforms (GP3).
- Strong desktop, IT and systems skills required, and an ability to liaise and translate between technical and non-technical departments.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise tasks.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
Job Category: BA/PM
Job Type: Consulting
Job Location: Luxembourg