Investment Compliance – German Speaker (m/f)
- Reviews SimCorp Dimension Set-up for all assigned funds and analyses all exceptions identified by the system in order to assess their active, passive or non-breach nature.
- Once an active compliance breach has been closed, calculation of impact of the gain/loss of the breach to the fund. Reportion of information to the fund group, client, fund’s auditor and the relevant regulatory body after review and sign-off by the FCM.
- Prepare the Notification Forms for reporting active compliance breaches to the regulator.
- Follow-up on related tasks either internally or externally (client, auditors) upon review and sign-off by the FCM.
- Documents all fund compliance breaches (both active and passive) and ensures that a clear audit trail is in place for each breach.
- Primary contact point for clients on fund compliance issues. Is responsible for ensuring that a premium service is provided to clients and organizes and participates in conference calls with his/her clients on an ad-hoc basis.
Skills, knowledge, expertise:
- A language proficiency in German/English and French is an advantage.
- Knowledge of the software SimCorp Dimension.
- Experience in the field : 3 out of 5 years.
The work permit is mandatory