- Analysing the company’s environmental, social and governance (ESG) strategy and performance and its management of relevant ESG risks and opportunities, based on client’s proprietary sustainability analysis methodology.
- Monitoring of specific indicators for the Health Care sector
- Active dialogue with companies in the Health Care sector on ESG issues.
- Contributing to the development and strengthening of client’s sustainability analysis methodology to effectively integrate ESG analysis into the investment process in all asset classes.
- Working with fellow analysts and managers to assess the significance or financial impact of ESG factors on a company’s long-term value
- University degree in Accounting/Finance (ACCA is an asset)
- 2 -5 years of work experience in a similar field ( senior level)
- Exposure to real estate and property accounting is a strong plus
- Good knowledge of Lux GAAP desired (IFRS experience considered as an asset)
- Proficiency with MS Office standard applications. Yardi Voyager experience a plus
- Fluent in English. German is an asset
- Dynamic personality with a can do and hands on attitude
- Solution oriented approach/ problem-solving ability
- High sense of organization
- Detail oriented while constantly viewing the big picture
- Ability to handle and prioritize a wide variety of situations and challenges
- Ability to work independently but also be an excellent team player
- Curiousity and enthusiasm for business related matters with a strong desire to learn and support
- Manages stress well and uses it as a positive motivator
- High energy level; exhibits positive attitude, flexibility and stress resistance
- Sense of ownership, accountability and urgency
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to deal efficiently with people at different level of hierarchy
- Holds a Master degree (or equivalent) in economics, finance, engineering, (environmental) sciences…; a specific financial degree (CFA, …) is a plus.
- Has a thorough understanding of ESG topics and their relevance to valuation.
- Has three years of experience in ESG research and analysis; previous experience in sectoral ESG analysis is a plus;
- Has a strong knowledge of financial market analysis and valuation methods, with a particular interest in ESG issues
- Has a real passion for environmental, social and governance issues.
- Has strong communication skills (oral and written);
Has strong analytical skills and excellent command of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
Job Category: Tax Reporting Risk
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Bruxelles