Investment Accountant – German Portfolio
- Ensure accuracy of all property manager bookings including reconciliation of rental income to rent rolls, review of all service charge costs and income and accurate allocation of non-recoverable property costs.
- Take care of day to day accounting for PropCos and HoldCos including, bank reconciliations, invoice review, monthly accruals, depreciation, etc.
- Take care of all supporting schedules: loan and interest calculations, depreciation and amortization schedules, etc.
- Assist in preparation of periodic VAT returns.
- Ensure accurate recording of all local, IFRS and Group GAAP adjustments.
- Respect periodic closing process timelines.
- Assist with consolidations and sub-consolidations.
- Liaise with Treasury team to help ensuring adequate and consistent funding within the different structures
- Liaise with property managers and review numbers, information provided on a regular basis
- Support asset management team with ad hoc financial information / analysis as required
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives for all financial reporting processes and suggest (or even participate in) Yardi enhancements
- University degree in Accounting/Finance (ACCA is an asset)
- 2 -5 years of work experience in a similar field ( senior level)
- Exposure to real estate and property accounting is a strong plus Good knowledge of Lux GAAP desired (IFRS experience considered as an asset)
- Proficiency with MS Office standard applications.
- Yardi Voyager experience a plus Fluent in English. German is an asset
- Dynamic personality with a can do and hands on attitude
- Solution oriented approach/ problem-solving ability
- High sense of organization Detail oriented while constantly viewing the big picture
- Ability to handle and prioritize a wide variety of situations and challenges
- Ability to work independently but also be an excellent team player
- Curiousity and enthusiasm for business related matters with a strong desire to learn and support
Job Category: Corporate Accountancy
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luxembourg