- You will be responsible for the analysis, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
- You will be responsible for supporting and giving your expertise in diagnosis and problem solving to the professionals involved
- Lead, train, assign, schedule and review the work of technical and professional information technology staff
- You will be responsible for directing, training, assigning, scheduling and reviewing the work of technical and professional information technology staff.
- Proven track record in management AxWay technologies for file exchange
- Good background on Linux, Windows and Network technology
- Experience with file exchange protocols (sFTP etc.) and related encryption technologies
- Good know-how of operating systems ( Linux, Windows, Solaris)
- Know-How of File transfer Systems, sFTP
- Proven track record in management AxWay/MFT file transfer solutions.
- Basic know-how on databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
- Basic know-How of network technologies.
- A Bachelor degree in Information Technology or equivalent professional experience
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills are required
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently and under pressure
- Willingness to learn in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in English both written and spoken, German and French being considered as an asset
Job Category: Fund Accountancy
Job Type: Consulting
Job Location: Luxembourg