- Implementation and adjustment of monitoring, filtering and alerting rules within the SIEM in order to cover defined controls.
- Alerting, response and first triage of information security and data leakage relevant events and incidents.
- In-depth analysis of relevant log-files to triage incoming information security events.
- Management of DLP exceptions.
- Incident response initiation and incident management in close cooperation with all involved stakeholders which might include also first level forensic activities.
- Regular reporting and dashboard creation.
- Perform technical analysis of security events.
- Supportive technical maintenance and use case development of the SIEM.
- Privileged access monitoring.
- Excellent IT security skills, preferably with an Information security background.
- Experience with the latest SIEM, SOAR and EDR solutions are an advantage.
- Experience in responding to and performing technical analysis of security events.
- Luxembourg financial service organizations work experience are an advantage.
- IT literate and good working knowledge of MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Very good communication and organization skills.
- Independent and reliable working style.
- Fluent in German and English, French an advantage.
- Experience in the Luxembourg financial sector.
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Luxembourg