Head of Fund Services (m/f)
- Manage the Fund Accounting, the Transfer Agent and the Fund Investments Control & fund of Funds Sections on a daily basis.
- Coordinate the activities related to the Fund Financial Statement.
- Set up and follow up of the departmental budget
- Participate to the Committees in place
- Manage the Human Resources of the Department, together with the COO and the Department Head of Human Resources
- Ensure effective people management in the Department by maintaining updated job descriptions, fixing fair and attainable objectives, ensure regular performance review as per guidelines from HR, assigning tasks in line with experience in fair and equitable manner. Propose and organise trainings. Manage holiday and other absence requests in a fair manner. Drive change management when needed.
- Participate in the recruitment process for the available vacancies within the Department
- Support all the projects initiated within the Department and at the Bank’s level
- Supervise the creation, maintenance and updating of the procedures and manuals for operations and ensure compliance with the Bank policies and procedures
- Make proof of sense and sound judgment towards risk awareness
- Inform the COO of all risks of error. Report to the COO and the Risk Management department all errors as soon as detected and evaluate their impact.
- Provide COO with a weekly status report on activities and with monthly figures on KPI and KRI as defined
- Very good understanding and proven experience of small and large projects organization
- Excellent knowledge of the fund investments industry.
Job Category: Fund Accountancy
Job Type: Consulting
Job Location: Luxembourg