Funds Documentation Analyst (m/f)
The Fund Corporate Services team (FCS) provides with Domiciliation and Corporate Secretary services to their clients.
The team supports the traditional investment funds (mainstream funds), including multiple
compartments vehicles investing in different asset classes such equity, fixed income, mixed, funds of funds, hedge funds.
The team also provides support during the entire life cycle of mainstream funds from the initial set-up to their liquidation, including restructurings and day-to-day corporate life events of the funds.
The team members within the FCS team are highly client facing and are exposed to internal and external stakeholders such as operational teams, law firms, regulator, auditors, external service providers, management companies, the Luxembourg Company Register or the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
The Fund Documentation Expert will have an important role within the FCS team, will manage and coordinate fund corporate events and will act as industry expert.
What will you do?
Review and analyse legal documents and follow internal processes to mitigate legal risks in relation to
the implementation of fund events while ensuring all legal and regulatory requirements;
- Provide assistance to clients and other operational teams, participate to internal projects
and ensure that the management is always up to date;
- Ensure client satisfaction on every level and adopt a client-first approach;
- Be always up-to-date on Luxembourg regulation framework, analyse regulatory changes and the impact
of such changes on processes;
- Share knowledge and train other team members.
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the Luxembourg Funds area and domiciliary activities, including legal
- Strong knowledge of Luxembourg Investment Fund regulations and Luxembourg Commercial Companies
Law having an impact on Luxembourg Investments Funds;
- Have a very good understanding of funds operational services and MS Offices;
- Being a team player, whilst being able to work autonomously;
- Client centricity, priority settings, organizational agility and result oriented, able to handle important
workload i.e. demonstrate high level of accuracy and work productivity;
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English, French or German.
- Superior interpersonal skills and networking capabilities with clients, industry certification, business leaders, colleagues and staff