Funding Financial Analyst (m/f)
You will be responsible for the financial implementation and monitoring of RDI funding grants acquired by the Company from the different local/international funding institutions. Based on a deep knowledge of the grant rules, defines, and coordinates the financial implementation new funding instruments, monitors the correct application of funding rules and expenses ensuring compliance with the rules and policies established by the grantee organizations. Strengthens the financial oversight of the funding grants and support compliance with policies in coordination with other internal teams (e.g., Legal, research administration, etc.) and external partners (e.g., funding institutions, industrial partners, government, etc.), while also reducing risks.
You will be mainly in charge of:
- Analyze, define, and coordinate the financial implementation of complex funding programs and grants according to the rules established by the funding institution and policies.
- Identify the appropriate way to implement new or complex grants, adjust existing processes, and coordinate with different teams to ensure a right implementation.
- Follow-up the financial execution of RDI grants, funds, and ensure the compliance with internal/external rules and policies.
- Be a reference for research depts. on the application of financial funding rules
- Produce reporting about the financial application of funded projects at Dept. level
- Analyze report and follow-up major financial risks (solvency risks, extension to treasury, accounting, etc.).
Do you have a bachelor’s degree with a major in Finance, Auditing or Management control?
Do you have a thorough understanding of research administration guidelines and funding instruments from local and European agencies?
You also have:
- Ability to independently interpret, analyze, and implement appropriate policies in each situation.
- Broad knowledge in the accounting or financial field obtained through advanced learning combined with experience.
- Knowledge of financial project management.
- Effective coordination with different team members and stakeholders internally and at external level, especially with funding organizations.
You are comfortable and confident navigating through the complexities of large funding instruments involving multiple partners and stakeholders.
Finally, you have excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and French.