Fund Administration Analyst – Fund Setup (m/f)
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Analyse Fund Legal documents and pull out the key elements necessary for the Fund Setup.
- Liaison with Client Onboarding Team and Clients.
- Liaison with third parties and internally for company set up, liquidation and fund live cycles.
- To ensure investor queries are responded to on a timely basis.
- To ensure all investor static data is accurate.
- Assisting the accountants and transfer agent where required with the NAV preparation within defined timeframes.
- To ensure all fund static data is maintained .
- To ensure the Fund and Investor calendar is accurately setup and within the legal document definition.
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- experience in Fund Accounting or Transfer Agency
- speaking German is an asset
- strong technical and analytical skills
- a good command of Microsoft Excel
- knowledge of GP3 will be considered a plus
- the ability to stay on track, even when dealing with tight deadlines
- Flexibility – open to shift depending on fund deadlines and departmental requirements
Job Category: Fund Accountancy
Job Type: Consulting
Job Location: Luxembourg