- The daily oversight, approval and publication of the Net Asset Value of various funds for a number of clients;
- Ensuring that internal and external reporting is completed accurately and on a timely manner.
- Dealing with team planning / internal organization and managing deadlines.
- Support new client on-boarding, launch and fund restructuring processes;
- Support Business re-engineering projects;
- Review of the procedures, workflows and streamline processes and procedures
- Lead internal / external initiatives to enhance our ops model
- Manage ad-hoc projects (mergers, in-specie transfers, year-end activities…),
- Review and control management including the monitoring, redesign and implementation of A&V’s overall controls.
- Instil a client centricity culture and keep client satisfaction to high standards.
- Interact on a daily basis with clients and revert with suggestions to improve clients experience
- Accounting qualification (BA or equivalent)
- 7 years’ relevant experience and minimum 2 year of supervisory/management experience
- Thorough knowledge of accounting for securities and derivatives
- Good understanding of fund structure: pooling/multi-class/feeder
- Understanding of Luxembourg Fund regulation
- Ability to organize and motivate direct reports
- Ability to communicate clearly and accurately with both clients and colleagues
- Fluent in English, both written and oral. A second European language would be an advantage
- Team leader and Team player with a flexible approach to change
- Flexible, autonomic and adapt quickly to new environment
- Ability to work under pressure, both autonomously and within a team and consistently meet deadlines
- Perfect command of English, both in spoken and written, together with excellent communication skills are required for the role. German language would be considered as a strong advantage considering the expansion of our German client base.
Job Category: Fund Accountancy
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Luxembourg