Fund Accountant Oversight (m/f)
• Participate in the day-to-day oversight of our service providers : Custody, Fund Accounting and Transfer Agent functions;
• Review NAV accuracy through p-Control
• Review the Fund expenses and related calculation of ongoing charges (TER – OGC).
• Act as the main point of contact for internal and external partners regarding (mostly, but not exclusively) Fund Accounting-related activities and issues
• Liaising with internal and external parties (Depositary, Transfer Agency, Central Administration, auditors, investments managers etc.) for Operations related activities
• Take responsibility in the review of annual and semi-annual reports of our Funds (Audit coordination)
• Participate on the periodic meeting with service providers, review and analysis of the Key Performance Indicators (KPI);
• Participate in the preparation of the Board packs.
• Coordinate the implementation of new funds, mergers and liquidations across funds domiciles (Operational aspects)
• The completion of the above tasks requires a strong cooperation with service providers such as Fund Admin, Transfer Agent, Depositary, …
• At least 3 years professional experience in the area of Fund Administration / Fund Operations.
• Significant knowledge of all Fund Accounting related activities (Knowledge of p-Control is plus)
• Significant knowledge of the Oversight activities (TA – Custody – Fund Accounting)
• University degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or equivalent experience.
• Solid analytical skills and ability to rapidly comprehend complex issues.
• Goal oriented, self-driven and flexible.
• Excellent command of English, verbal and written is mandatory. Knowledge of French or Italian as additional language would be beneficial.
• Willingness to learn new things and to look into a broad range of topics.
• Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
• Solution oriented.
• Proactive approach, strong collaboration skills and teaming ability.
• Ability to work with team spirit in an international and multicultural environment.
• Ability to work under pressure while maintaining high qualitative standard.
• Firm understanding of the entire asset management value chain
• Advanced proficiency in MS Office, programming skills are considered as an asset
• Exemplary problem-solving skills as well as the ability to multi-task and handle deadlines without supervision
• Experience in working in a dynamic and close-knit atmosphere, being able to work both independently and as part of a team
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build positive relationships, internally and externally, in a global business environment