- Assist with all aspects of accounting matters for a portfolio of companies and fund structures, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, and ad-hoc investor queries
- Preparation of statutory accounts of funds / companies in accordance with IFRS and Lux GAAP
- Preparation/review of bookkeeping, financial reporting/consolidations, annual accounts, and coordination for audits.
- Serve as initial point of contact for several clients for accounting/reporting matters
- Coordinate from accounting perspective with subject matter experts and third parties for client portfolio
- Supervise and review work of junior staff and work closely with Financial Reporting Manager on client portfolio
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 to 5 years of previous experience in Fund Accounting ideally experience with waterfall/performance calculations / equalisation, capital calls and distributions.
- Knowledge of IFRS, Lux GAAP and/or US GAAP (consolidation experience considered an asset)
- The candidate will be expected to be studying towards a relevant professional qualification (preferably having commenced ACCA Professional level or ACA Advanced level)
- Sound technical knowledge in fund accounting
- Knowledge of Yardi and e-Front is considered advantage but not mandatory
- Knowledge of BCL / INREV reporting is considered advantage
Job Category: Fund Accountancy
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Luxembourg