Full Stack Developer
- Employ agile development practices including test and deployment automation as well as Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery using Jenkins to improve overall execution speed and product quality.
- Function as in-house consultant/expert for resolution of complex technical issues. Research emerging trends/best practices and determine implications of proposed solutions on meeting business unit strategy
- Be a technology advocate and share expertise with other team members.
- Be a key partner to the business and the rest of the team throughout the delivery cycle.
- Think through challenging and interesting problems and solve them with your team.
- Coach and help develop the team
- Hands-on development and delivery experience (+3 years) using Java and Spring Framework
- Extensive hands-on experience (+5 years) with a client side rendering framework such as Angular (preferred), Ember, Vue.js or React
- Experience with data streaming technologies like Kafka
- Micro services architecture and platforms as Spring Boot
- Experience in SQL, NoSQL
- Great Object Oriented coding practices, including strong design patterns knowledge, refactoring, clean code.
- Experience in DevOps capabilities E.g. Jenkins, Maven, UrbanCode etc
- Experience in Cloud platforms as Pivotal
- Experience with Elastic Search
- Real passion for software engineering and best practices
- Passion for technology, team leadership and a willingness to mentor and work with developers at all levels of experience
- Experience in Agile , Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approach such as Continuous Integration, TDD, infrastructure as code
- English – must have, easy to understand by non-native speakers. French – nice to have.
Job Location: Luxembourg