Financial Reporting H/F
- To ensure the production of statutory reporting as annual and semi-annual reports and specific reports if required by the client (as quarterly report) in respect of legal delays.
- To respect the production deadlines and legal deadlines.
- To apply the specific rules of the registered countries, and also the rules of the countries where the funds are distributed.
- To request the Directors’ Reports from the clients.
- To establish the complete set of financial statements/reports (statements + portfolio) with the according notes.
- To manage the report’s print and distribution.
- To manage the timetable.
- To take into account the comments from the auditors and client.
- To manage the signature of the reports in due time.
- To send the electronic financial statement to the CSSF via E-file for Lux entities.
- To manage the requests/information received in the common e-mail inbox “Lux Fa Financial Reporting”.
- Business: Financial Reporting
- 3 – 5 years’ experience
- Norms & Process: LUX GAAP Regulatory reporting – ISAE 3402
- Technical: Coreporter – NADI – MFFA – Excel
- Functional: Expertise in Financial Reporting – FA ;
- Linguistic: French / English / Any other language will be an added value :German – Italian
Job Category: Fund Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luxembourg