Financial Reporting Officer (m/f)
- To produce and to send the Financial Statements.
- To ensure the production of statutory reporting as annual and semi-annual reports and specific reports if required by the client (as quarterly report) in respect of legal delays.
- To manage the timetable. . To respect the production deadlines and legal deadlines.
- To apply the specific rules of the registered countries, and also the rules of the countries where the funds are distributed.
- To request the Directors’ Reports from the clients.
- To establish the complete set of financial statements/reports (statements + portfolio) with the according notes.
- To manage the report’s print and distribution.
- To take into account the comments from the auditors and client.
- To manage the signature of the reports in due time.
- To send the electronic financial statement to the CSSF via E-file for Lux entities.
- To manage the requests/information received in the common e-mail inbox.
- To manage delegated tasks with the provider.
- Business: Financial Reporting production / NAV calculation / Funds industry
- Norms & Process: Annual Report production LUX GAAP
- Technical: NADI / MFFA / Excel / Word Functional: Expertise in Financial Statement production- Fund Accounting
- Technological: N/A
- Language: French / English / German / Italian.
A work permit is mandatory!
Job Category: Tax Reporting Risk
Job Type: Consulting
Job Location: Luxembourg