Experienced Financial Analysis Officer
- Actively participate in a variety of internal improvement projects within the team as well as transversal ones at the level of the Finance & Administration department (F&A).
- She/he will take the lead of some projects as project manager.
- Analyse current and past financial data and performance (gap analysis), prepare reports and projections based on this analysis.
- Provide financial models and forecasting.
- Actively participate in budgetary and forecasting exercises.
- Analyse of cost models, suggest structural improvements in relation.
- Contribute to monthly / quarterly analyses of costs and revenues.
- Produce monthly reports, key figures, participate in financial closings.
- Design – in collaboration with other F&A services – cost models adapted to new funding programs.
- Intervene and provide support on punctual Ad hoc financial analysis and missions.
- Assists in coordinating audit related activity.
- Previous experience in a similar function (about 7-10 years), preferably acquired within an industrial group.
- Ability to manage projects as a project manager.
- Used to work in matrix organizations.
- Strong accounting and compliance backgrounds.
- Strong experience of budgeting and forecasts processes
- Experience with large ERP systems. Experience with SAP and Business Object is a strong advantage.
- knowledge/experience of research funding models (EU, FNR etc…) is a plus
- Strong planning and financial analysis skills.
- Analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Advanced Excel, VBA is considered a very strong plus
- Excellent time management and strong ability to manage conflicting deadlines.
- Rigorous and methodical, you demonstrate agility and dynamism.
- Good communicator, you are able to adapt to different people in a demanding environment. You are able to influence and persuade when required.
- Ability to multitask and meet constant deadlines.
- Good writing skills and great presentation skills.
- Fluent in French as well as in English.
Job Category: Fund Accountant
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luxembourg