- Provides day-to-day support and administration of our Salesforce instance
- Manages Salesforce users, profiles, roles, permission sets and other administrative responsibilities
- Gains a deep understanding of our Salesforce setup and our sales processes to provide general support and training to sales team and new hires
- Generates and analyzes simple and complex reports from Salesforce based on business needs as requested by sales and sales management team
- Manages account assignments and account teams within Salesforce
- Performs testing of system enhancements within a test environment and other quality assurance tasks
- Maintains data cleanliness, identifies and resolves data inaccuracies within our systems
- Develops and maintains sales team resources as needed; performs routine updating of dashboards and process documentation
- The ability to collaborate with investment teams.
- Strong communication skills.
- A knowledge of any relevant regulations (such as GDPR guidelines).
- A willingness to remain fully transparent with the findings.
- Excellent quantitative skills.
- A general understanding of asset management and the financial markets.
- A solid approach to ethics.
Job Category: Tax Reporting Risk
Job Type: Consulting
Job Location: Luxembourg