Due Diligence Officer (m/f)
- Conduct initial and periodic due diligences on the Investment Fund Managers (IFM) and their delegates, and manage end-to-end on-site visits.
- Understand the organization, the processes, and key risk areas of the auditee(s).
- Identify any weaknesses at the level of the auditee(s) that may be detrimental to the investors of the funds and / or may affect the Depositary duties.
- Interact with auditees, ensure an active listening and maintain an effective communication to build a good relationship and prevent misunderstanding.
- Understand depositary obligations and duties in order to manage incoming due diligence undertaken by Clients on the depositary.
- Proven track record within the investment fund industry.
- Having a minimum of 3 years of experience in Depositary Bank controls.
- In-depth knowledge in the investment funds industry as well as AIFMD and UCITS V Regulations
- Good knowledge of PC application (Word, Excel, PowePoint…)
- French / English
Job Category: Custody/Depositary
Job Type: fixed-term contract
Job Location: Luxembourg