DUE DILIGENCE MANAGER
- Conduct, with appropriate support, due diligence oversight reviews on the Central Administrators, AIFMs and the Custodian Banks including preliminary risk assessment, due diligence questionnaire and standard pack documentation review, ISAE 3402 control reports and any other pertinent documentation review, with a view to ensuring implementation of the appropriate business model and control framework.
- Organise and prepare on-site and/or remote sessions on the Central Administrators, AIFMs and the Custodian Banks, as required, to finalize the due diligence assessment of the service provider/stakeholder under review and to perform on a risk-based approach some sample testing.
- Prepare and develop template due diligence oversight reports on the Central Administrators, AIFMs and the Custodian Banks for the attention of the Jurisdictional Head of Depositary Services, Depositary Product Board and local Management Board as appropriate.
- Co-ordinate and perform where appropriate, with required back-up, due diligences on the relevant party including questionnaire completion, follow-up questions and on-site and/or remote sessions.
- Support the Client Relationship Manager in charge of the relevant Client in building an effective and efficient due diligence oversight control program in line with internal governance.
- Keep up to date key internal control and templates including the due diligence oversight dashboard, and any template used for the preparation and completion of the due diligence exercise.
- Participate as required in specific projects in case of regulatory developments to update as needed related controls and processes in the due diligence oversight framework.
- Develop expertise in risk management, internal governance, central administration, custody and Management Companies/AIFM topics considering industry best market practice and regulatory continuous developments.
- Ensure any potential findings and/or recommendations are addressed and remediated, with regular follow ups and maintaining clear audit trail of follow ups and escalation as necessary.
- Work closely and coordinate with the relevant client Depositary manager to ensure an efficient and effective process is implemented, including enhanced depositary oversight controls required to mitigate any perceived weaknesses in the fund governance/control objectives which may be identified via the due diligence process
- Ensure timely completion of due diligence reviews and appropriate escalation of potential findings or issues.
- Suitable qualification in Finance or Business Administration.
- Minimum 5-6 years’ oversight/control experience with a Depositary or an audit firm, with specific depositary experience.
- An overall knowledge of the Luxembourg Fund and Depositary/AIFM key regulatory environment requirements.
- Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Autonomous and dedicated, you have a high sense of responsibility and great interpersonal skills.
- Willing to learn you can gain a global and transversal vision of the role and the impact on the company’s activities.
- Fluent written professional English is essential, additional languages such as German and/or French would be advantageous
Job Location: Luxembourg