Deputy Chief Compliance Officer (m/f)
The Deputy Chief Compliance Officer assists the CCO in his daily activities, in particular as regards to:
- Ensuring the existence and implementation of an efficient compliance framework
- Enforcing compliance rules consistent with Group Compliance requirements and in line with applicable laws and regulations.
- Managing a team of dedicated compliance officers.
The main purposes of the compliance framework are:
- To detect any risk of non-compliance with the professional obligations applicable to the entity; and
- To take any measures to minimize the consequences of non-compliance by Company AM Luxembourg with its professional obligations.
The Deputy Chief Compliance Officer contributes to ensuring that Company Asset Management Luxembourg framework complies with the Group rules and the Luxembourg regulations in force, with a particular focus on the:
- Prevention of money laundering, fight against corruption and terrorism financing, Know Your Client, compliance with sanctions and embargoes
- Deployment and implementation of Compliance permanent control framework and follow-up of concrete action plans
- Deployment and/or adaptation of Compliance policies and procedures
Contact and communication skills
Positive and constructive spirit with a desire to find controlled solutions
Ability to learn (curiosity)
Ability to adapt
Critical thinking and analytical ability
Strong expertise in compliance issues and challenges specific to his/her environment, especially regarding KYC and Financial Security issues
Proficiency in understanding and transposing regulatory requirements into effective and efficient operational framework
Strong knowledge of the asset management industry
Fluent in French and in English