- Assist with all aspects of the record keeping of funds and associated fund structures
- Assist with all aspects of depositary matters, including the preparation of asset confirmation, reconciliation and proofing of investment holdings and ad-hoc depositary requests
- Assist with the completion of routine depositary queries
- Prepare periodic cash reconciliations and provide or source supporting documentation evidencing transactions
- Maintain accurate records on eFront and Microsoft Excel working paper schedules for all aspects of depositary procedure
- You hold a university degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics, or equivalent (Bachelor or Master degree)
- The candidate will have the opportunity to study towards a relevant professional qualification
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the area of depositary/custody function gained in a depositary bank or similar experience gained in audit or fund accounting role
- Sound technical financial services knowledge (to be supported through the Aztec Academy)
- Computer literacy skills are essential
- You believe in continuously learning to improve and develop your skills and are interested in developing you career with a well known company on the market that puts our clients at the centre of everything we do.
- Fluency in English is required (any other languages will be considered as an advantage).
Job Category: Custody/Depositary
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Luxembourg